Saturday, August 21, 2010

Great Books!

Yesterday I received two books from Kate Wood, co owner of www.rawliving.eu and I wanted to share them with you because they are absolutely brilliant!

Kate often writes for The International Lifestyle Magazine and we love what she is doing but these books are more, much more, than just a collection of recipes they inspire you to start thinking more about what you put into your body to make a difference and those of you who know me will understand why I found myself still reading these books at 2am this morning!

As a holistic nutritionist I strive to encourage more people to just eat properly to solve many of their life issues without the need for man made chemical solutions, and these books build on this. Kate is all about raw living, something you can start slowly and build on, but just including some of these recipes into your daily diet will make you feel so much better, you will find energy you never knew you had.

The information is incredibly easy to follow, not full of long words which can cause many to switch off, and tons of really easy recipes, many of which I will be trying today.

The photography of Kate, her family and friends make the books feel like personal scrap books, you can just pick them up anywhere and start reading and when you close the pages you will have learnt more about Kate, about food and about yourself so I really encourage you to get on line and order yourself at least one of the books.

Have a great day and a truly wonderful weekend!

Lynn
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment